Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Make-A-Face

I purchased a Melissa & Doug Make-A-Face Sticker Pad from Amazon.com ($5.99) because it looked like something that I would have loved when I was a kid.

I was right!  It is super fun!  D and I made a bunch of faces today.  We got a little carried away because it really was a lot of fun.

The sticker kit comes with 20 big sheets of blank faces and lots of stickers.  You choose your girl's eyes, mouth, eye brows, glasses, necklaces, earrings, headbands, and barrettes.

We're going to try to wait a while before we do any more so that we can make the fun last.  But even after the blank faces are all used up, we'll have extra eyes and mouths and accessories leftover.  So we can draw our own blank heads to use with the rest of the stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment