Monday, July 30, 2012

Growing a Kid Music Library

 


More additions to our Kids Music Library:
  • Sesame Street - Platinum All-time Favorites
  • Kidapalooza - Vol. 1
  • Ziggy Marley - Family Time
  • They Might Be Giants - Here Comes the 123's
  • They Might Be Giants - Here Comes the ABC's
  • They Might Be Giants - Here Comes Science
  • Wee Sing - America
  • Songs About America - Celebrating America's History
  • Baby Einstein - Naptime Melodies

D has informed me that I keep choosing "baby music" and that she doesn't want to listen to "baby stuff", so she has made some CD selections which have included:
  • Shake It Up - Live 2 Dance
  • The Cheetah Girls - One World
  • Glee - The Music, Vol. 1
  • Glee - The Music, Vol. 3: Showstoppers

I'm not sure how I feel about Glee.  On one hand I think it's cool that D can sing along with songs like "You Keep Me Hangin' On", "Hello, Goodbye", "One", and others like that.  But when I play the originals for her to hear, it makes me sad that she prefers the Glee versions over The Supremes, The Beatles, U2, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment