Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Looking for quality child care?

Look no further!  

Tadpoles Pollywogs & Froglets Daycare is now enrolling.  I can accept 3 children for the summer as self-pay while my license is pending.  (I will be able to accept W2 after the license is finalized.)

Since I'm just getting started, I'm offering a 10% discount for the months of June, July, and August.

Tadpoles Pollywogs & Froglets Daycare provides a child-centered environment where children learn through play, experimentation, observation, and hands-on activities.  The emphasis is on developing language, creativity, science, and self-help skills - all while having fun.

Other benefits:  home cooked meals and snacks, familiar home environment, and individual attention.

Unlike other daycares, I do not require parents to provide disposable diapers or wipes.  Plus, I consider "full-time" to be up to 55 hours / week because although a parent may work 40 hours / week, there's also daily commute time and lunch hours to factor in.  Other daycares start charging extra after 40 hours, but not me.  I believe daycare should make parent's lives easier, not more complicated.

For more information, please call (414) 510-8694 or e-mail:  frogletsdaycare@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Well I sincerely enjoyed studying it. This subject offered by you is very effective for good planning, hard work and a great team always make a spotless work..i read your article on Childcare Seven Hills and find that you make nice point on the service..Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid you have me mixed up with someone else. I am in no way associated with The Hills Little Learners in Sydney, Australia.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I found many useful ways from your blog On Childcare Sydney. It is really amazing for us. Thanks for giving me a space in your blog. Thanks I also visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Really it is a nice blog, I would like to tell you that you have given me much knowledge about it.
    Your post is extremely helpful. I will keep following. Thank you for sharing this information.
    childcare seven hills

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. It affected me when I read your blog. Thanks for giving me such type of useful information.Childcare Seven Hills

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post.Thanks for this nice information. I really appreciate your work, keep it upChildcare Lalor Park .

    ReplyDelete