Friday, May 11, 2012

Post Site Visit To-Do-List

I've been told that this is a pretty short list.  Here's what I have to do before sending in my official licensing application:

  • Scrape flaking paint off my neighbor's garage
  • More firmly secure cables on my other neighbor's house and on my house
  • Paint backdoor threshold and door frame
  • Put a lock on my laundry chute
  • Put a lock on my cabinet containing personal toiletry items
  • Secure the cables and cords to my computer
  • Get a kid size sleeping bag for mildly ill children to use
  • Get one additional sleep mat
  • Get or make sheets for sleep mats
  • Assemble emergency kit
  • Gather up extra kid clothes
  • Fix corner of my neighbor's fence that is falling apart
  • Make floor plan
  • Submit Registry application
  • Fence off AC units
  • Change batteries in smoke detectors
  • Get 2 more carbon monoxide detectors
  • Get an infant feeding seat (a bouncy seat)
  • Get a riding toy or 2 for younger kids for outside play
* I'm crossing things off, as I complete them!

No comments:

Post a Comment